17th INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN MUSIC FESTIVAL “TRALALA” BITOLA, REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, 9-14 AUGUST 2016
The international children music festival “TRA LA LA” will take place from 9 to 14 august 2016, in National theatre and at the Great Hall of the Cultural Center in Bitola. http://www.hotelepinal.com/bitola.html. There are two airports in the Republic of Macedonia: the airport “Alexander the Great” situated near the capital Skopje (at a distance of 160 km from Bitola), and “St. Paul the Apostle” situated near Ohrid (70 km from Bitola).
- 6 – 9 years
- 10 – 12 years
- 13 – 15 years
- 16 – 18 years
- 19 – 23 years
1. The soloists who will take part in the 17th International Children Music Festival “TRA LA LA” have to perform 2 (two) pop songs by choice.
2. The compositions the soloist participates with will be performed LIVE with musical accompaniment, i.e., a backing track, with the possibility of recorded backing vocals, but not the voice of the soloist. Every song must be recorded on a separate CD, with a perfect sound quality, while the CD must be clearly marked (name and surname of the performer and the title of the song with the designation “first night of the competition” or “second night of the competition”).
3. The compositions which the contestant will perform can be in any language by choice, but it is recommended that one of the songs be performed in the language of the country the soloist comes from.
4. The festival reserves the right of public transmission and performance of the compositions, as well as recording and publishing of video and audio materials of the festival. Other copyright the author realizes through the legal institutions concerned with copyright protection.
5. The competing compositions will be chosen by the members of the music assembly of the festival.
6. The festival fee is € 60 per contestant.
HOW TO APPLY
The participants of the festival should send:
- A filled in printed form of application (which can be found at the end of this document)
- The lyrics of the two songs and their English translations
- Instrumental playback of the songs with the backing vocals
- Copy of the birth certificate of the contestant
- Biography of the contestant and its English translation
- Two (2) portrait photos in high resolution (JPG,BMP or TIFF)
The festival is of competitive nature and on this 17th International Children Music
Festival “TRA LA LA” 2016, the international jury will award the following prizes:
- A medal and diploma for each participant
- Third reward awarded by the jury for best interpretation (for each category)
- Second reward awarded by the jury for best interpretation (for each category)
- First reward awarded by the jury for best interpretation (for each category)
- Grand – prix of the festival
Accomodation in Hotel EPINAL **** and meals:
- 9 august Welcome dinner
- 10 august Breakfast and dinner
- 11 august Breakfast and dinner
- 12 august Breakfast, Organized trip Bitola- Ohrid – Bitola (organized transport by bus) and a cruise trip with boat (Ohrid – island of St. Naum – Ohrid), Dinner
- 13 august Breakfast and Gala dinner
- 14 august Breakfast and departure
Participants of the festival should pay 30% of the amount no later than 15.06.2016
The accommodation is in a hotel EPINAL**** at the center of the city Bitola http://www.hotelepinal.com
Spa Facility Services:
- Indoor swimming pool,
- Steam bath and Fitness.
- Wireless Internet,
- mini bar,
- cable TV,
- direct phone line,
- free parking
- Special discount for Massage and Solarium
- Free entry to the Le Grand Casino in our Hotel
- 10% discount for Dry Cleaning Services
Breakfast and dinner are provided
The arrival of the guests is on 09.08.2016, the departure is on 14.08.2016
Each additional day is charged with 40 euros per person per day.
The deadline for application is 15.06.2016. The application for the soloist and compositions should be sent to the following address:
INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN MUSIC FESTIVAL ” TRA LA LA” STR. KLIMENT OHRIDSKI 68a, 7000 BITOLA , REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA email@example.com contact phone: +38970 59 57 53 skype: toni aleksovski Payment on the following account: TONI ALEKSOVSKI KLIMENT OHRIDSKI 68A BITOLA, ACC. NO. 0230703364166 IBAN: MK07300307033641614 COMMERCIAL BANK AD SKOPJE QUAY DIMITAR VLAHOV, NO.4 10000 SKOPJE BIC/SWIFT CODE: KOBSMK2XBTB